Treating our patients with the highest standard of dignity and care
All our medical and dental volunteers are state/certified licensed providers
Hours: Tuesday 5 pm – 8 pm
We are no longer a walk-in clinic.
All patients must be seen by appointment only, due to ADA/CDC Covid19 guidelines.
For medical and dental appointments call 509-470-2883.
- Free screening for diabetes and hypertension
- Free diabetes education classes
Urgent care for minor injuries and illness
Assistance in medication management
Recommendations for follow up care
Referral to primary care providers
Referral to insurance application specialists
Fee $20 per visit
Assessment Fee – $15
Urgent care – Fee $30 per extraction
- Dental extractions (tooth pain, abscessed teeth, loose, cracked, or broken teeth)
Restorative treatment – Fee $65 per filling (all restorative treatment has been suspended due to Covid19 guidelines)
- Basic fillings
- Patient MUST be screened before filling appointment is scheduled (see clinic hours)
Oral health education program (all oral health education has been suspended due to Covid19 guidelines)
- Prevention program – free dental screenings, free personalized oral hygiene instruction, and free professional dental cleaning. This program is currently reserved for our referred dental patients.
- Low income/working poor or unemployed, and under-insured.
- Must be age 18 or older.
We cannot help with needs associated with
- Emergencies (Call 911)
- Narcotics or other controlled substances
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Healthy patient exams
- General physicals
- STI testing
“Everyone on staff is amazing and helpful. I came in anxious and nervous and left comfortable and out of pain. They are very knowledgeable.”
“The clinic is clean, staff is very good, and all around wonderful. The volunteers talked with my husband to make him feel comfortable while I was being treated. 100% is the value of this clinic”
“The staff are so friendly and professional and I would highly recommend their services.”