414 S Columbia St.
In order to ensure our patients and volunteers feel safe, we are taking extra safety precautions and are following the guidelines of the CDC and ADA.
Please note the following precautions:
- Our services are by appointment only or by telehealth services.
- All patients are required to wear a mask while in the clinic.
- Only the patient is allowed in the clinic (unless a translator is required).
- Social distancing is required in the lobby.
- Free screening for diabetes and hypertension
- Free diabetes education classes
Urgent care for minor injuries and illness
Assistance in medication management
Recommendations for follow up care
Referral to primary care providers
Referral to insurance application specialists
Fee $20 per visit
Evaluation for urgent care and restorative dental treatment
Assessment Fee – $15
Urgent care – Fee $30 per extraction
- Dental extractions (tooth pain, abscessed teeth, loose, cracked, or broken teeth)
Restorative treatment – Fee $65 per filling
- Basic fillings
- Patient MUST be screened before filling appointment is scheduled (see clinic hours)
- Low income/working poor or unemployed, and under-insured.
- Must be age 18 or older.
We cannot help with needs associated with
- Emergencies (Call 911)
- Narcotics or other controlled substances
- Healthy patient exams
- General physicals
- STI testing
- C9 vaccinations