Hope Care Clinic began as Lighthouse Clinic in East Wenatchee, Washington in 2014 after a vision and a seed were planted in the hearts of two friends. Having served on several medical missions abroad, they realized there was a need for compassionate, quality health care in their own community. After sharing the vision with other providers and volunteers throughout the Wenatchee Valley, the Lighthouse Clinic, now Hope Care Clinic, was born.
Our mission is to share the love of Christ by providing compassionate, quality medical and dental care for the underinsured in North Central Washington.
Hope Care Clinic Advisory Council
- Ginny Kerstetter, Executive Director
- Roger Harris, CPA, Board Treasurer
- Linda Dimmit, RN, Board Secretary
- Carol Coston, PA-C, ATC, Board Member
- Carolina Q. See, MD, Board Member
- Rick Shrader, DDS